This treatment is not suitable for anyone that is pregnant, breast feeding or under the age of 18. Clients are able to have the treatment 6 months after pregnancy and once breast feeding has finished. Please inform us if you have a medical condition so we can confirm suitability for the treatment. A patch test must be carried out at least 48 hours prior to treatment. If you have fair lashes we recommend an eyelash tint before hand to give the best results.
24 hours prior to treatment
- Do not wear waterproof/normal mascara
- If you have had a spray tan ensure guide colour is washed off
On day of the treatment
- Do not wear mascara
- Remove contact lenses
- Do not use eye make-up remover or eye cream. Any oil on the lashes will effect the success of the treatment
After your treatment
- Do not get lashes wet for 48 hours
- Avoid steam, saunas and swimming for 48 hours
- Avoid touching or rubbing your lashes
- Ensure lashes are not disturbed to different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing your face, applying moisturisers or make-up)
- Do not use waterproof mascara
- Use oil free make-up remover if mascara is worn
- To maintain your lashes maintenance treatment is needed every 2-3 weeks
Products suitable for your lashes
- Nouveau Eye Make up Remover – The gentle, vitamin and anti-oxidant enriched formulation is suitable for lash extensions and natural lashes.
- Nouveau Enhance Mascara – Perfect for those who still like to use mascara on their Lash extensions for added volume. It will also help support natural lash growth whilst nourishing your lashing.