Our Covid Safety Policy – Let Stay Safe Together
To keep us all safe we are operating by appointment only. Appointments can be made by phone, our App or Website. Due to the time we need to sanitise between clients we have a minimum spend of £20.
If you would like to purchase a product or gift voucher please call us (or you can purchase email vouchers on our booking page and products via our online shop)
We are following strict health and safely guidelines to keep you and our therapists safe.
We kindly ask you follow our safety guidelines –
- You are required to wear your own Face Mask whilst at the salon (they can be purchased for £1 if needed)
- Arrive Alone
- Tell ‘In Time’ you have an appointment so you are not waiting to get into the salon
- PLEASE do not arrive early, we are limiting the number of clients in the salon and we need time to sanitise the treatment room
- Bring just essentials, avoid lots of bags and coats
- At the top of the stairs sanitise your hands using the foot pedel and read any notices
- A few days before your appointment we will email you a consultation form & Covid questions. If you have any difficulty with this please don’t hesitate to call us.
- If you have travelled abroad please wait 14 days before coming to the salon
- If you are elderly or vulnerable please let us know so we can adjust the time of your booking.
Salon Hygiene Policy
- Staff will be wearing visors in accordance with government guidelines, PPE including gloves, aprons may also be worn depending on the treatment
- Treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised after every client
- Reception area is cleaned regularly including all touch surfaces, hand rails, banisters, chairs.
We are delighted to be back open and look forward to welcoming you back.
We will do our very best to make you feel comfortable, safe and pampered.
See you soon,
JB Team X